How boy crazy are you? (Or that daughter of yours?) You might be surprised. Maria wrote, “I never thought I was the boy crazy type, but when I honestly answered the boy crazy quiz, I realized I crush on guys a lot. This quiz was a good reality check.”
Take the “How Boy Crazy Are You Quiz” to find out how you or that girl in your life rates. Simply answer “yes” or “no” to these thirteen questions.
How Boy Crazy Are You Quiz
- In a room full of people, do you always know where “he” is?
3. Do you often dress to catch a guy’s attention?
4. Do you replace one crush with another almost as soon as you realize the first relationship is not going anywhere?
5. Have you asked a guy out?
6. Do you have your eye on more than one guy at a time?
7. Do you believe you’d finally be completely happy if you had a boyfriend?
8. Do you change your schedule or plans in order to bump into him?
9. Do you tend to have more guy friends than girlfriends?
10. When you’re relaxing with a good book, movie, or song, do you pick those that are filled with ooey-gooey romance?
11. If you journal or pray, are your pages or prayers filled with thoughts and requests about guys?
12. Are you always trying to figure out which guys like you?
13. Would you be willing to get a total makeover for a guy? Not the hair, make-up, and new-clothes kind, but the “I’ll change who I am at my core if that’s what it takes to get you” kind?
Where to Go from Here
How do you feel after taking this quiz? Are you surprised by how boy crazy you—or your daughter—are? I’d love to hear from you.
If you answered yes to any or all of these questions, here are a few resources I’ve written to help you on your journey from neediness to freedom:
- Other blog posts on the topic of “Boy-craziness.” (You might also be interested in these blog posts on the topics of “singleness” and “dating.”)
- The book, Confessions of a Boy-Crazy Girl: On Her Journey from Neediness to Freedom. (For years I didn’t know where to turn for help. As God began to show me the way out of my neediness, I asked Him if I could write a book to encourage other boy-crazy girls one day. He obviously put that desire in my heart, because in 2014, this adorable, little book was published by Moody Publishers.)
- A leader guide to help you easily walk the teens in your life through Confessions of a Boy-Crazy Girl. Learn more about it and download your free copy here.